Monday, September 12, 2016

Week 87 - Transfers & leaving Pradera - New Calling as Assistant



Dear Friends and Family,


This week has a been a very busy busy week! I had to take my P-day today because we had a lot of things we had to do yesterday after I was changed from my old area. I was really sad to leave Pradera after being there for 6 months (the longest I've been in an area!), but I´m excited for my new area.

On Saturday night I got our transfer calls and President Naumann told me he wanted me to be his assistant. I was so nervous I couldn't really sleep for a long time but I´m doing lots better now! My companion is Elder Woodward who flew out to Mexico with me and he is MY FIRST AMERICAN COMPANION!! I´m really excited. I´m BEYOND excited. I think that means I´m going to get to learn ENGLISH again! That will be useful.

Yesterday we took the missionaries that were going home to the mission house and then today early in the morning we went to the airport. I had gotten to know some of those missionaries really well so it was a sad thing to see them go but that´s just all part of this mission thing!

I´m excited for me new area because it´s in my old zone (Aragón). I have now been in 3 of the 6 wards here in this stake! HAHA! They are really getting to know me around here. I´m back in front of the temple again so that is a wonderful blessing.

The new President is incredible. He is so spiritual and has the most wonderful way of teaching and explaining and I am excited to learn a lot from him and from Elder Woodward.

I love you all and I hope you have an excellent week! Happy Birthday Gentry on Sunday!!! I can´t be there but I´ll be there in spirit!

Love,
Elder Davies


















No comments:

Post a Comment