Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Week 34 - Hey, I'm a Pioneer!

Kelson with his new companion

Hey everyone!!


So I don't have a lot of time to write this week but here´s a little update!

Our house here has a sink to wash clothes in so I get to wash my clothes BY HAND! I'm like a pioneer. Hahaha I just never thought I would have to do that, but here I am learning that! I'm going to come home a different guy.

This week we were just contacting like crazy trying to find new investigators! We got a referral from the Visitor´s Center for Ian Carlos and he is GOLD! He just got out of Rehab and he is wanting to put his life together! His Uncle is a convert and has a year in the church, so he took him to the Visitor´s Center and he loved it! He came to church too and he really likes it! I'll keep you updated on him. We also found Julio, who is married to a member and he is just a dry Mormon. We met with him the first day (it is SUPER hard to find him, only can see him once a week) and he expressed his desire to be baptized and sealed to his wife. So, yeah. We are gonna baptize him in like two week she has been going to church for a year he just needs to be baptized! We also found a lot of other people...sorry don't have tons of time to write about them!

Today for our Zone Activity we got the the stake center (which is like right beside the Temple! Yeah!) and we played RUGBY! There were only 8 of us, but it was a blast! The Zone activity was great, we did a picture scavenger hunt where we had to take selfies with people and things and doing things haha! Then we had two tables full of cookies and we had to crawl to the table and eat them as fast as we could hahaha Elder Maluia in our District somehow managed to eat 5 at a time so we won. Haha! That was hilarious! Then we just did some skits with old clothes we all found in our house, it was a great activity! Fun to be with the sisters from the Visitors Center, we have a bunch in our Zone!

Sorry it's so short, things are great here I love you all so much!

-Elder Davies

Here is a picture of our Zone and a Selfie with my District and the Temple. Also some pictures from the Zone activity in the Stake Center.










No comments:

Post a Comment