Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Week 62 - Transferred to Pradera. Rootbeer Birthday Cake? 20 years old!

Lunchtime on Kelson's Birthday - Happy 20th, Kelson!
Hey Everyone!!

Rootbeer Can Birthday Cake :)
So I got transferred! More details coming next week, had LOTS of things to do this week!

I´m in an Area called Pradera in the Vergel Stake and I´ll have the chance as serving as Zone Leader with my new companion Elder Perez from Jalisco, Mexico!
Thank you all for the birthday wishes, I love you all dearly! I got to celebrate my birthday with a cake Elder Nobmann bought me in District Class and Root Beer Floats with my companion!! We drank 24 cans of root beer in 6 days. #BestBirthdayEver

The church is true, I love you all so much!!
Elder Davies
A Temple Picture with a family they are teaching
Spencer (Kelson's Brother) & Wife Sierra. Spencer
is apparently pranking Kelson by spelling his name wrong. HAHA!
Happy Birthday Kelson!



A Messy eater?


The Birthday Cake made of Rootbeer cans :)

 


Interesting electrical job. Yikes!






Not sure if this is the old or new apartment?

But I am guessing it is the new apartment :)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure it is the old apartment as transfers are tomorrow, as much as he loves rootbeer, I don't think he moved the empty cans, and that is his very sweet Christmas tree, which probably won't make the move...

    ReplyDelete