Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 47 - General Conference

At Mexico City Airport picking up an Elder who had a visa issue

Hello Friends and Family!

Well wasn't that General Conference just out of this world? It makes sense though because nothing that was said comes from this world. I wish I could share with you all the impressions I had and things I learned but there is just so much. If you didn't get to see the conference, I invite you to go and watch or listen to it on lds.org. I have the talks downloaded in English and I'm very excited to get to listen to them again and learn even more!

This week has been a fantastic week. We found some new investigators and got to visit a lot of people that we haven´t seen in some time. Time is flying more than it EVER has before, I just can´t believe it!

So this last week we were with Elder Duran because his companion had to go home for a couple days for visa problems, but he came back! WAHOO!! That was an exciting day! We went to get him pretty early from the airport, so hence the picture of me in front of the MEXICO letter in the airport! We are glad to have our Brazilian District Leader back.

I could write a whole letter about every single day but there just isn't time! Things are great here! Please pray for Jessica, Axel, Mariana, Marina, Karol, and Dana! We have a lot of people who are ready to be baptized we just need permission from their parents, so your prayers will help!

Today I got to go to Jardines to say goodbye to a family with Elder Pesantez (My second companion from Ecuador) who is headed home on the 17th of this month! I can´t believe he is already going home. He is so great and I sure will miss him!

We got to take a lot of tours in the Visitor´s Center, so that is always way fun! I love having the VC in our area! I mean it´s the only one in the country...and it´s in my proselyting area! I´m very lucky!

I hope you all have a GREAT week and don´t forget all about me! Love you!

Elder Davies














No comments:

Post a Comment