Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Week 106 - Mexico City MTC Activity

Christmas Season in the Mexico City East Mission

Nov 22, 2016

Dear Friends and Family,

This week was fantastic! We had a lot of wonderful opportunities to teach in our area with the Zone Leaders in exchanges. Fabian is progressing VERY well and if he meets his goals with the Word of Wisdom he will be baptized on Saturday! Pray for him!

Name Tag found in Mexico City MTC - The same namebadge
used for a training skit in both Mexico & Provo UT MTC
On Saturday we got to go to the MTC for a Ward Activity! We got to be investigators for the new American missionaries who are JUST learning Spanish! They told us we couldn't speak English or let them know we were missionaries...so we had to take off our nametags and act like one of our investigators! It was SO cool! Those missionaries are just so awesome! It is amazing how in tune with the Spirit they are and how quickly they can learn the language!

I found a nametag there that said only ELDER DAVIES in huge letters and it´s from the infield orientation skit they do where the Elders´ names are Elder Davies and Elder Sharp I think....it´s the same in the Provo MTC because I remembered that! It was awkward because all the instructors from the MTC asked me how long many months I had in the mission and my answer was just over 24...

It has been so wonderful working this week with my companion! We have been finding some new people and our investigators are progressing wonderfully. I love this work!

I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love,

Elder Davies


























No comments:

Post a Comment