Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Week 99 - Conference! New Missionary Arrivals & Departures

Last Pictures with Elder Woodward & Elder Dillon before they went home
Dearest Family and Friends,

This week has been quite the week! Conference was ABSOLUTELY incredible! I especially enjoyed the Priesthood Session and the inspired messages that were given! Elder Holland always gives the greatest talks! I just love hearing him speak! I can`t decide which talk was my favorite because they were ALL amazing!

I could talk all day about all my favorite talks but I'd love to hear what you all liked and what you learned from the Conference!

On Monday it was transfer day so we were REALLY busy! We left at 5:30 AM to go to the MTC and get the new missionaries and take them to the Mission Home to meet the President and his Wife. Have I ever told you how much I love President and Sister Naumann? They are just so wonderful. I learn so much every time I am around them!

After that we took the missionaries to the Aragon Stake Center (by the Temple) where we presented them to their trainers!


New Companion Elder Te
My new companion, Elder Te, was there getting everything organized. Elder Te is from Oregon and was going to BYU before coming on the mission! He was Zone Leader here in Allende a couple transfers after I left Allende for the first time so we are both BACK in Allende! I'm really excited to work with him! He is awesome

We took my companion Elder Woodward to the Airport today and that was really sad! Elder Dillon also went home so I`m excited for them! I learned a lot from Elder Woodward and it was sad to see him go but I know that he will do great out there in the real world!

Our investigators are doing really well! Gilberto who is a members Dad has been progressing REALLY well! He came to conference and LOVED the Priesthood Session (as did I!). Juan Martín is someone else we are teaching who is progressing really well! He has been attending institute for a few months and we are just starting to teach him...he already knows a LOT from institute though!

Well, today is a busy day but I'm happy and healthy and I hope you all are as well! Have a great week:)

Love,
Elder Davies
































No comments:

Post a Comment